The Mediwikis student ambassador allow students to share the notes most relevant at their university, and share the best nuggets of wisdom with students at other universities around the world too! Students at universities It requires a time commitment of about 1 hour per month, and as part of the role you'll be working with other students to add resources they find useful, promoting open-access medical education resources, and working with us to develop cool new features!
- Named credit as the student ambassador for your university.
- Lead students at your university to share the best resources.
- Represent your university on the global stage, and network with other universities in the Mediwikis global network.
- Get involved with open access medical resources.
- Work with the Mediwikis team to learn what it's like to run an award-winning medical start-up.
- Free Mediwikis gear including hoodies, notepads, stickers, and loads more!
- Signed certificates and letters of reference, validating your skills and experience as an ambassador.
- Feature on the website and newsletter.
Interested in getting involved? click here!