If you are a copyright owner and believe some of your content has been uploaded without your permission, please email us at [email protected] with the subject "copyright"
All material which is posted to our site is made available to users of our site under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA) licence. This contains various requirements which you must comply with when making use of the material. Alternative licensing is available by special request to the above email address.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits
For more information, see: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/