Uploading your own files
- Click "Upload File" at the bottom of the page (save what you're editing first, as this will take you away from this page)
- Follow the instructions, and make your file name something meaningful- "ECG Trace.png", not "lkibguwjk.png"
Inserting images into pages
You can insert certain free license images directly from Wikipedia or Mediwikis, using the Visual Editor.
- Click "Edit" to start the Visual Editor
- Click "More"
- Click "Media"
- Start typing the file you want, and results will appear. Click to select a file to insert.
- Note that for internal files, search is currently slightly broken. You will need to insert the full filename including the "File:" prefix to locate it.
What can I add?
- Public domain (copyleft) files
- Original works
- A picture you took would be appropriate
- A photocopy from a textbook is not appropriate
If a file is copyleft, please edit the page for that file to indicate this is the case. Otherwise all media on Mediwikis is hosted under the Creative Commons (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported) which you can read more about in our Terms and Conditions